FREE International shipping is now available with our "Ready to Ship" rings!
- DHL International: FREE
- DHL International Priority: Calculated at checkout. Typically takes 3-5 business days depending on your country
- 4-5 week lead time until shipping. Shipping price is calculated at checkout, according to region. If you need to expedite a Made to Order ring, please email us at: email@example.com and we will see what we can do!
- Price Calculated at checkout, according to region
*Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and please note we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and U.S. holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: There may be some VAT or duty fees, depending on your country. The total fee depends on the value of the item you're purchasing and your country's rules on import taxes. Also your customs department may hold up shipping until you pay your duty fees (if this happens, you'll likely be contacted by DHL, Fed Ex, or your home customs department). Please be aware of the possibility of that delay if your timing is tight.
Please know we are not responsible for your customs fees and if you refuse your shipment because of them, we will not be able to process a refund as the package will be stuck at your customs facility :( If you're concerned about customs fees, we recommend you contact the customs department in your particular country to get more specific information as to what they would charge before placing your order.
US size conversion?
Please see our conversion chart here.
**Getting your size right is always a doozie. We highly recommend buying our US sizer so you can nail your size the first time. You get a hefty discount off your ring when you buy the sizer, so it more than pays for itself and saves you the hassle of returning internationally.**
For best results in getting your size right, we highly recommend ordering a US ring sizer and paying close attention to the sizing recommendations on each ring product page as exchanging sizes internationally can be a hassle.
See the full blurb on sizing here.
Exchanges and Returns?
Returns: You have 30 days from the original delivery date to get your ring back to us. A $30 restocking fee will be deducted from your return. Engraved or custom rings are final sale and only able to be exchanged for a different size.
"Ready to Ship" rings:
We have found standard exchanges to take inordinate amounts of time and do not recommend them for sanity sake on both our parts. We will NOT charge a restocking fee, if you are just trying to buy a new size - we get it :) To exchange sizes, return the current ring and rebuy the next size needed. All returns on "Ready to Ship" rings must be back to us within 30 days of your original delivery date. Reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
"Made to order" rings:
We cover one free size exchange during the first 30 days of having your band. Additional size exchanges will incur a fee of 20% of the original retail price. For additional resizes, we will invoice you for the additional exchange fee, then provide a shipping label, and then we can track everything both ways. To start the process for an additional size exchange, email us at the one of the following:
- Made to Order rings email: email@example.com
- Custom rings email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ready To Ship rings email: email@example.com
Follow the instructions below to return and please know that you will be responsible for the cost of shipping, if you choose to return internationally.
HOW TO DO A RETURN
How dare you!?! Just kidding;) We get it. If it's not your thing and we wish you well in your search for the perfect band! You have 30 days from your original delivery date.
- First Let Us Know You are Needing to Return:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your order as follows:
- Name the order was placed under
- Order number
- Mention you are "an international customer returning for refund" OR "exchanging." We always love to know why returns happen, so if you don't mind sharing your reason for refund at this time, please do.
We will email back to confirm within 24 hours with a shipping label. Please don't write us twice, as it slows down our response time.
Once you have your shipping label-
- Please include the RMA slip inside the package and then attach the mailing label to the outside of the shipping box. Be sure to pack in the original ring box or a padded envelope. Rings must be returned in clean, "unworn," salable condition so please follow the care instructions on the postcard included in your package. We do not want to charge you for a damaged ring :-)
- Take to your preferred shipping vendor (we find DHL works the best, but it is your choice). You will be responsible for the return shipping cost but the address and barcode information the warehouse needs to process your return is on this address label so please do use it.
- Be sure to note the tracking number just in case you need to reference it. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- That’s It! -- Once your ring has been received, we will process your return in 5 business days and it will hit your bank in approximately 3 business days after that. If you are buying another size, you are welcome to buy that at any time.